Every year, BRIDES magazine partners exclusively with Virtuoso advisors and surveys them to find out what the best honeymoon destinations and properties are around the world. This year’s results from the BRIDES Honeymoon Awards includes the best romantic cities (spoiler alert: Italian cities are eternal favorites) and destinations, as well as top resorts in Hawaii, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and the South Pacific.
Whether you’re planning a honeymoon or a simple romantic getaway, this list of best honeymoon destinations for 2017 is the perfect place to start perusing your options. You can also book hotels directly on through Virtuoso, and receive optional assistance from an expert travel advisor.
Selected results from the BRIDES Honeymoon Awards:
The World’s 10 Most Romantic Destinations.
- French Polynesia
- The Hawaiian Islands
- South Africa
The World’s 10 Most Romantic Cities.
- Paris, France (Read more: Paris, In Five Neighborhoods)
- Venice, Italy
- Florence, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Barcelona, Spain
- Honolulu, U.S. (Read more: Just Back: Honolulu)
- Saint-Tropez, France (Read more: A Guide to Saint-Tropez)
- Sydney, Australia
- New York, U.S.
Top Five Resorts in Hawaii.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Hawaii Island
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort
Top Five Resorts in the Caribbean.
- Amanyara, Turks & Caicos
- Jade Mountain, Saint Lucia
- One&Only Ocean Club, Bahamas
- Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France, Saint Barts (Read more: A Saint-Bart’s Dining Guide)
- Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort, St. Lucia
Top Five Resorts in Mexico.
- One&Only Palmilla, Los Cabos
- Rosewood Mayakoba, Riviera Maya
- Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba, Riviera Maya
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Top Five South Pacific Resorts.
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia
- The Brando, French Polynesia
- Laucala Island, Fiji
- Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa, French Polynesia
Top Five Hotels and Resorts in Europe.
- Le Sirenuse, Positano, Italy
- Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
- Villa d’Este, Lake Como, Italy
- Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice, Italy
- The Ritz Paris, France
A group of Virtuoso travel advisors worldwide shared their opinions via a survey in January 2017. Start planning your romantic getaway by finding a Virtuoso honeymoon specialist.
Top Photo by Annie Fitzsimmons.
The post What are the Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2017? appeared first on The Virtuoso Life.